Skin at its best…………Who is the grown-up girl?
She is a forty-plus woman in the most unique position of any generation before her. She is living in unexplored territory where there is no precedent. Being in your forties, fifties or sixties is no longer what it once was. Forty is now tagged “the new thirty.” The forty-plus woman no longer fits the former labels of “mature, middle-aged or older.”
• She is a grown-up girl.
• She is empowered.
• She wants to look her best.
• She wants to feel her best.
• She wants to project her best.
• She wants to live her best.
• She is a complex, distinctive individual, who is far from being on the downside of life. Turning forty, fifty or sixty is not about getting older, it’s about getting better.